Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What companies make a integrated tail for an 08 R6? It looks that several companies will be offering one but aren't selling them yet. I want the yellow kit from Clear Alternatives but it says on their site it won't be for sell until June.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the Clear Alternatives smoked taillight on my 08, but it was labeled for an 07. I think the only difference between the 07 and 08 taillights are a slight change in the casing, but you can't see it unless you're looking for it.

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
Why would you want the yellow? I think you should get the smoked when it comes out. June is just around the corner. Wait for it. I know i will be putting the Smoked on my Cadminum R6.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Why would you want the yellow? I think you should get the smoked when it comes out. June is just around the corner. Wait for it. I know i will be putting the Smoked on my Cadminum R6.
cause his bikes yellow and itll blend in when not in use.

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
cause his bikes yellow and itll blend in when not in use.
My bike is also Cadmium Yellow and it will look like poop with a clear yellow tail. If it was the same yellow as the bike, and only transparent when the lights were on, it might look good, but its a transparent lense all the time. Seen it on the 06 Fiddy, and it looks like poop. I guess thats my opinion though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts