Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those blueflame underseats are sweet ass! :boob. how much do they go for? I didn't even bother to look! got to be a few pounds of flesh!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Does anyone have this? does it cut out any of the "less than ample" trunk space the 01 R6 has?

I think that this system is more for looks than for power, but it definately does look cool

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
taillight is all set. easy install really. thought there might be more to it but there really wasn't. FAR brighter than stock light considering there about about double the brake light led's waiting for my pivot kit to finish buttoning her up. vid of tailight in action to follow.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya, kinda expensive but it's pretty sweet once it's hooked up. Like I said, it's far brighter than stock as far as the tunning lights and the brake light. Even the blinkers are much brighter. Plus, my ass is clean!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Figures that once I get my integrated tail installed and only have the pivot kit to install, the US Postal Service goes and loses the pivot kit! I was hoping it would have been here when I returned from vacation since it should have taken 3-5 days and I ordered it on the 7th. But alas, the USPS says it has no record for it! :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

I will say VFX has been really cool about it. They are going to send me another one tomorrow if the other one isn't here yet! :jump

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just got a letter from the post office saying my pivot kit will be in tomorrow. what a bunch of jackasses! Once I get it on I'll post some pics cuz right now it just looks like I took the diaper off the back. Oh, and since VFX was kind enough to send another pivot kit out yesterday, I'll have to send that one back if/when it gets here if VFX can't recall it!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to answer your question...... yes, tomorrow morning. picked up the kit today and will put it on first thing, snap some shots, post them and then send the vid of the taillight to DJ for posting.

·
R6 2006
860 Posts
yeah i just spent 5 minutes of my time looking at this, lol:BS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts