Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
She wants me to twist it!
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive had an interest in editing videos for a while. Im wanting to take pictures, video clips from my contour HD and friends GoPro's, stuff from my phone, ect and edit it and put music behind it to make cool videos. I know nothing about it and wandering what kind of program I can get that is easy to use but not mad expensive. Ive got a Samsung computer thats about a year old. Not sure the model.
Any help from the people who have the know how would be great!
Thanks everyone.
-Chris

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
premiere pro is moderately easy to use for beginners and gets better once you start figuring it out and you can keep using the trial past the 30 days if you cut the internet off (at least what has worked for me)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Looking to get into this as well. I've read about a few programs there pricy as hell. I don't want to do a trial but sounds like you may have that figured out. That still working for ya?

·
Dangerously Irish
9,551 Posts
Easy to use and not expensive a free trial of sony vegas and use the hell out of it till it expires? :laugh

·
2 Wheels > 4 wheels
57 Posts
Adobe Premiere is definitely a good program to use. Unfortunately adobe is expensive to get. I would check craigslist for people who can get programs like this for cheap. I found a guy who sold me the whole adobe web premium package for $150.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'll search for some like that. I've heard a lot of good stuff about vegas pro. Think they a movie one thats cheaper
I saw in that link Go pro has a free one anyone try and use it?

·
Live & Learn
904 Posts
If your running a mac shoot me a PM of what your looking for I have full legitimate copies of 90% of the software out there. If I don't have it I have a few connections I'm sure I would be able to get you whatever program your looking for.

·
Vroommm
432 Posts
Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects is what I use for all video editing. It's not hard to convert Adobe's full Collectors Suite trial into a full version either, but being in NYC it's not hard for me to find a legit corporate version either.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
FCP vs APP is a big debate. I do like FCP for it's effect generator. I'll usually cut in APP and if I want to play around I'll throw the final APP cut into FCP

1 - 17 of 17 Posts