Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I met the owner of that bike

He lives in dallas. The bike does look way better now. Here is a pic of before the flames were changed to blue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I would not have chosen blue......but the concept is bad ass........I am going to be putting racing plastic on mine really soon......and a custom paint job and prolly a race replica decal kit under the clear coat......if you guys have any ideas, I would be willing to listen....let me know what you would do :?:

Jared

·
Registered
29 Posts
:stupic Dont want to sound dimwitted but how different does the racing plastic look to the stock and where can i see it......r u still able to register it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
that is not really something to brag about......that is a factory plastic color combo.....its just not available here in the states

Jared

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Looks awesome!:sing

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,450 Posts
:nono

Wutsup with bumping old ass thread huh? :popcorn:

·
Two Bro's=ORGASM *nohomo*
3,309 Posts
Wutsup with bumping old ass thread huh? :popcorn:
If I was a mod, I don't even think I'd give a warning first. Bump an old thread for no/stupid reason = 7 day ban. Do it again, ban for life.

If peeps are using the "search" function, ESPECIALLY the Google search function, they must learn to LOOK AT THE DATE before clicking the "reply" button :(

-Jamie M.

·
^ Jose, but call me Chato
3,729 Posts
If I was a mod, I don't even think I'd give a warning first. Bump an old thread for no/stupid reason = 7 day ban. Do it again, ban for life.

If peeps are using the "search" function, ESPECIALLY the Google search function, they must learn to LOOK AT THE DATE before clicking the "reply" button :(

-Jamie M.
I thought it was funny.

·
Two Bro's=ORGASM *nohomo*
3,309 Posts
It seems as if Jamie has been let down one too many times by old thread bumpage. :laugh
lol :)

All that talk about the Wolf undertail exhaust for the 03-05R6 and I'm like "wtf, their website is down". Can't even get a good cache in way back machine, then I notice the bump was from 2004 :( so sad!

-Jamie M.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts

-Jamie M.
It was just a joke man:rolleyes:

·
Strippers ride free
264 Posts

If peeps are using the "search" function, ESPECIALLY the Google search function, they must learn to LOOK AT THE DATE before clicking the "reply" button

1 - 18 of 18 Posts