Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spiderman this one's for you

the rest:

definitely a butter face. but i liked her from the back??

mid life crisis very much?

when i spotted it, i got shivers going up and down my spine and got weak in the knees. the closer i got to it, the more intense it was :hump

i couldn't stop taking pictures of it.

check out the size of that can!

i went back for more :poke

i'm going again tomorrow so any pics requestions? i'll see what i can do.

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
Oh yeah... Thanks brotha....!

When Marco Melandri had the debut of the SPiderman bodywork on the M1 and crashed it I was cringing at the thought of how much that cost.... $$$$$$$..... :)

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
deltaonex said:
SpidermanSS said:
If you have full sized ones drop them over to [email protected] .... thanks.. :)
you got mail. they're 5 megapixels a piece. so.... that means there's gonna be a nice big ass in your face.
Spider booty yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

thanks..

·
Registered
373 Posts
i made the mistakes of:

1)getting lost in my own neighborhood
2)getting lost near the expo center
3)bringing a shitty camera!!!!!! (not to mention a black and white)

here's a collage of my bad quality pics.

sorry : 56k Fatality

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
Man deltaonex if you are going to show us a picture of spiderwoman you have to include her gang.

And don't forget to show us her on her day job.

Here is one with a friend.

There is nothing more beautiful then a sexy woman on a bike!!

Here is one of me goofing around.

Sorry I missed the rest of you guys at the show. Would have loved to hook up.
:cheers

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
DAMN the "M1" ......... The HOLY GRAIL of sportbikes..... just one ride.. lmao.....

as far as requests go YOU covered just about all basics so you are just going to have to focus on the girls... The girl to the left with the black hair in the group picture goes to alot of the AMA races as a umbrella girl... On the 600 Supersport and 1000 Superstock R1 and R6's .. it's pretty cool when Yamaha build bikes like that just to go on the show circuit... Those are both waxed out race bikes that get toted all over the country for show purposes.... :mrgreen:

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Apologies for not being able to hook up with all of you guys! : Mahie, Deltaonex, Weazel.
But I did enjoy the show with the short time I had. We got there @ 3'ish.
I also thought I saw 2 R6's going the other way on San Mateo Bridge, and I just thought it might be Deltaonex.

Too bad me & my buddy had to leave @ 4:15. And not to mention that I had to ride up to Hayward to pick him up earlier. And guess what? I also forgot the flash card for my digi cam!! UGH!!

Anyways, I am still going back to the show on Sunday. Will be going in the AM. So Delta, if you are going there again, definitely call me up or I call you. But this time around, I will be driving with my buddies.

And oh yeah, that is my bike that Mahie took a shot of and the Gixxer next to my bike is my buddy's. He recently ordered the Jardine RT-one Race from Hammy and sounds pretty nice!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
holy shizzle! all the new bikes look hott! that yamaha r1 and r6 in the raven look better then i thought they would nice nice nice!!
A+ work

:cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm happy I got to see the bike I went to the show for. She looked a little better in person, but the perfomance and sitting position is what makes her sxy.

and my little boy had fun :mrgreen:

·
Registered
728 Posts
I went today(Sunday). Then I forgot that my girlfriend had the digital camera. :cuss I was falling in love with Rossi's bike. I went with a few of my biker friends, just to check out all the new 05's. They have zx6r's, gsxrs, and 600rrs. The funny thing is that all of their bikes have changed cosmetically for the 05 lineup. When we went to the yamaha booth, they asked me why yamaha didn't change the look of the bike. My reply to them: Why change an already perfect design?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts