Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuts up guys/girls im Chris. I finally got my bike its an 07 r6 graphite gray. Im from L.I NY. I gotta say i absolutly love this bike, its alot faster than i thought. Heres a pic of me just messin around with the endos

Future plans are full exhuast system , bmcs, remove nasty undertail thingyy, yellow high beam hid, pazzo levers.... :D

·
Hit It and Quit It
1,717 Posts
wuts up guys/girls im Chris. I finally got my bike its an 07 r6 graphite gray. Im from L.I NY. I gotta say i absolutly love this bike, its alot faster than i thought. Heres a pic of me just messin around with the endos

Future plans are full exhuast system , bmcs, remove nasty undertail thingyy, yellow high beam hid, pazzo levers.... :D
Welcome.......

before you start with mods on the bike, you might want to start with some gear.......(Good Boots, Jacket.........) protect yourself first...........

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
Welcome to the site bro! Gear is a huge investment, and I'm not talking financially. Ride safe!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome to the forums, nice bike :) nice endo :) get gear or you can end up lookin like this guy: :jacked

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot guys, yea gear is a must i usually just like to wear the icon vest even tho i know its useless.

·
mine is better than yours
664 Posts
thanks alot guys, yea gear is a must i usually just like to wear the icon vest even tho i know its useless.
dude, trust me when i tell you. GET RID OF THAT VEST. it will do you NO good in a decent wreck. get a jacket. your skin will thank you. i used that vest and elbow pads last year and thought i was protected. when i went down, i found out it didnt do a damn thing. welcome and enjoy that bike!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts