Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sum of All Parts is proud to be offering a new system to get price quotes from us to ensure that you, the customer, gets absolute BOTTOM DOLLAR pricing. We realize the economy in today’s world isn’t that great and not everyone has additional funds to spend on our so-called “toys”. We’d like to fix that by you letting us know what YOU want and how much YOU want to spend on it. You get to make up the prices now! Don’t be shy folks- no reasonable offers will be refused!

We will negotiate the lowest prices possible with the manufacturer and get you the BEST deal possible- guaranteed!
Whether you’re interested in a $3 part or a $3000 part, please send us your offer! You will receive a response the same business day if you submit before 5:00pm PST.

http://www.sumofallparts.net/bestprice.html

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey i got a 05 yamaha r6 and i want to get a 520 conversion -1 +2 and i went on your webstie and it wont let me checkout and they are not on ebay anymore theones you were seling for 129.99 i was looking to pay 129.99 for a conversion kit with a black chain

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our 520 kits with a black EK chain would be $165 shipped. Pm me if you have any questions. The black chains are $25 extra than the gold or silver. You can do the $129.99 kit but it will come with a clip style masterlink.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts