Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Plano Punisher
The Guru of Goatee
He put the 6 in R6 (he was probably drunk and thinking about sex)
The King of Crown
The romancer of young women in ******* bars everywhere.....

The one

The only

Siiiirrrrrr YODAAAAAA!!!!!

Welcome to Mod status brother Yoda.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
LOL...

romancer of ******* women....well, someone has to love them dammit!

yeah, you fawkers better watch out now....I'm gonna change things around here!! No more of this "free speach" bullshit that goes on here.

haha..just kidding, you have no worries, unless you steal my ******* women!!

Thanks Dave

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
RSixxr said:
yoda said:
haha..just kidding, you have no worries, unless you steal my ******* women!!
Don't worry i've seen some of those ******* women you're talkin about and i promise you, NO ONE!!! will be taking your women....
ouch, that'd gotta hurt!

who's running this place? yoda get mod'ed.... crazy talk say I! :hammer :mrgreen:

congrats man! happy mod'ing!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
[quote='01R6]I have dreams, that one day.....I will be a MODERATOOORRRRRR...
:worship
Yeah I'm just jealous :cheers ....Congrats dude[/quote]

I was a moderator in another forum. Not fun. You start out with this "Oh, I'm going to be able to make this place so cool. Lay the smack down on idiots." And then figure out you signed up for a lot of work and a difficult job. You've heard the phrase "you can please some of the people some of the time". Well that's 100% true and you find that out as a mod. You try to be cool but you just end up ticking off some people.

So anyways, I have 100% respect for the moderators. But I think I'd rather stare at that hooker photo of Penfold for 24 hours straight than be one.

Congrats & good luck Yoda. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
LOL...Texas Conspiracy....I kinda like that! :)

Code, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I used to be a mod and part admion to one of the largest Jeep Club forums on the net. I was also President of that club for 1.5 years, and VP for another year. I have been around my share of forums and moderating.

If there is one thing I learned...it is that everyone is sexy and/or and ex-bodybuilder on the net. I have some pretty thick skin so I don't let things get to me...and yeah, you have to say "my way or the highway" sometimes, but as long as you are polite about it, most "mature" folks will be OK with moderating.

I like doing it (moderating), but I don't plan to change anything here. Just improve some of the process we have and make it more enjoyable for everyone. And YES, there is a blue sky and purple mountains in y perfect world LOL

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
hahahahahahahaha the texas trio has taken over. you are all to bow down before us :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good to have another mod. can always use another opinion on wether or not to delete something. :cheers

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
echoes said:
perhaps you will spam a little harder and longer?
huh? whatchu talkin bout? when have I ever spammed? lol

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree on the whoring thing. I never post whore though.

Texas Trio.... We've become ZZ Top! (insert smiley with long beard here)

·
Registered
537 Posts
yoda said:
LOL...Texas Conspiracy....I kinda like that! :)

Code, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I used to be a mod and part admion to one of the largest Jeep Club forums on the net. I was also President of that club for 1.5 years, and VP for another year. I have been around my share of forums and moderating.

If there is one thing I learned...it is that everyone is sexy and/or and ex-bodybuilder on the net. I have some pretty thick skin so I don't let things get to me...and yeah, you have to say "my way or the highway" sometimes, but as long as you are polite about it, most "mature" folks will be OK with moderating.

I like doing it (oh and moderating too), but I don't plan to change anything here. Just improve some of the process we have and make it more enjoyable for everyone. And YES, there is a blue sky and purple mountains in y perfect world LOL
Did anyone else catch that? The last paragraph? This board is a friggin dictatorship, why the hell cant we elect our board officials?! Oh and Yoda, do you take bribes?

BE4TNUT

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did anyone else catch that? The last paragraph? This board is a friggin dictatorship, why the hell cant we elect our board officials?! Oh and Yoda, do you take bribes?

BE4TNUT
This isn't a dictatorship. As soon as you realize we're God and you are our bitch everything will be fine. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
524 Posts
TexasR6 said:
I agree on the whoring thing. I never post whore though.

Texas Trio.... We've become ZZ Top! (insert smiley with long beard here)

The world is comming to an end!!! Congrats Yoda and you can never delete any of my one sided post!!!!!

Lets here it for the Three Amigoes!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.