Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I believe that my back right blinker bulb is out. im not sure though and I just wanted to double check here before I went out and bought one. when I use my directional for the right side the side mount directional is fine but flashes quicker than the left side and I believe its because my back right blinker is out. is that what it is?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even if the fluid was okay do you think that the rapid flashing would be caused by one bulb that was out?

·
My Power band is blue
2,344 Posts
Post pics of the fluid resi. That way we can help. Rapid blinker flash is generally caused by low fluid. Only way to check is to lift the tank. It's super easy.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts
Could just be low fluid causing it to rapid flash. You're gonna have to check the fluid levels man.
This is way to good , do people really still fall for this..
How bout the gungelator shaft?
Op, just pull the bulb and replace it. They are cheep and easy to change.
And yes, if a bulb is out it will flash fast.

"It just doesn't matter"

·
My Power band is blue
2,344 Posts
This is way to good , do people really still fall for this..
How bout the gungelator shaft?
Op, just pull the bulb and replace it. They ate cheep and easy to change.
And yes, if a bulb is out it will flash fast.

"It just doesn't matter"

This guys wrong. It's def a fluid issue.

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm gonna check it today. I might just buy a new bulb first and then go from there. You guys really tore that guy a new one lol. Thanks for all the info and I'll ge back soon

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I changed the bulb twice and the bulb that I thought was out works fine in the oppisute turn signal and vice versa for the other bulb. ill be lifting my tank this week to run wires for LEDs in installing. when I lift the tank for the 1st gen is there a fuel cut off switch or petcock so fuel doesn't dump out?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts