Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did anyone watch the gp race today? rossi got a 10 second penalty for passing under a yellow and went on to pull out a 15 second lead and still won! that is just pure dominance in the premere motorcycle class in the world.

also nicki hayden got third :jump great to see an american on the podium

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yup... he was 3.5 seconds ahead for several laps before the pit sign was put over the wall telling him he was going to penalized 10 seconds for passing under a yellow corner flag. From then on he turned up the wick to pull 15 seconds by the end of the race. Rossi rules! It was awesome seeing Melandri up there competing with the Yamaha! He was riding the wheel off that bitch. Till he put 'er down. :-\ Good while it lasted. hehe
Anyone hear how Troy Bayliss made out. That was a pretty nasty crash.
Anyways, Rossi is an alien or something! No doubt. lol He's on a different level from everyone else.

Alden

·
Registered
531 Posts
Bayliss is Ok, just concussion.

From MotoGP
Troy Bayliss was a member of the throng but crashed out on lap 4 after touching one of the treacherously wet and slippery white lines on the outside of the asphalt at the Honda hairpin. The Ducati rider went down heavily and was knocked unconscious, being declared OK before being taken to hospital for further checks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It was an awesome weekend, all round...I was there!!! hahahaha...my lil bro raced in the support races......as an official tornadiac, got to meet colin a couple of times....got heaps of autographs on a shirt for me mum, she was stoked :mrgreen:

Can't wait for PI04 :twisted: :twisted: A heap of us CEII fans are all meeting up, renting houses for the week, and generally are going to get totally hammered!! :FU We did it this year, with just a few aussies....next year they're flying in from round the globe :pimp

Will be awesome to see vale on a yammy.....the racing aint gonna get much better !! :drink

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.