Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin offered me his 2006 Yamaha R6 50th anniversary edition, yellow for $4k. It has 10k moles and he replaced some parts, idk which, with better parts. He has hids on there and some leds. Idk too much about bikes but his looks nice. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
If there's nothing mechanically or cosmetically wrong with it, seems like a fair enough buy to me.

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
10,000 moles? Where the hell does he keep them on the bike? I wouldn't let that bike near my house. I've been trying to get rid of a couple moles that are tearing up my yard and they are sneaky little ****ers. No way I'd want to get rid of 10,000 of them bastards.

·
Still learning
271 Posts
My cousin offered me his 2006 Yamaha R6 50th anniversary edition, yellow for $4k. It has 10k moles and he replaced some parts, idk which, with better parts. He has hids on there and some leds. Idk too much about bikes but his looks nice. Is it worth it?

Those go for a 5-6k around here. I think 4k is really good considering its only got 10k. Hopefully its the original gauge cluster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10,000 moles? Where the hell does he keep them on the bike? I wouldn't let that bike near my house. I've been trying to get rid of a couple moles that are tearing up my yard and they are sneaky little ****ers. No way I'd want to get rid of 10,000 of them bastards.
Yea it is a lot of moles, but what can I do? They come with the bike.

But seriously, it's a good deal, right? KBB says 4490 but KBB gives no option to enter miles and all that. NADA says it's worth up to 5900 but they dont have the option for 50th anniversary for R6, only for R1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts