Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
T.W.O. (Two Wheels Only)
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I got my eyes on a 2007 R6 but wanted some opinions if this is a good deal or not. I used to have a 06 R6 which is pretty much the same bike so I am aware of the costs of parts and know how to fix it up.

$3500, price is firm
2007 R6
11k miles
clean/clear title,
starts, runs, engine/forks/frame/wheels straight
had frame sliders on before accident
pretty much stock with blinkers, taillight, slip on
needs new tires, cords are showing

It looks like it was lowsided on the right side going around 40 mph. tank has some rash, all fairings on right side have rash, needs new headlight, pegs, levers, exhaust rashed

The left side looks like it was lowsided maybe going around 20 mph because the case cover and swingarm is rashed but the fairings are in good condition so it looks like they were replaced after an incident.

So at a bare min, I am looking at 3500 for the bike, 220ish for tires, 50ish for pegs/levers to get it up and running. 3800~ total? Thinking about just doing race bodywork?

Attachments

·
High Five!
1,025 Posts
I bought mine for 4k from my buddy. I would say it's a good deal, see if you can ride it around first.

·
T.W.O. (Two Wheels Only)
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm Where is this bike???

Not that I want it but I think something is Fishy......
No there is nothing fishy about it, it is at a very reputable salvage dealer.

Thanks for the opinions guys, I thought it was a pretty good deal and I feel better about going after it now!

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
No there is nothing fishy about it, it is at a very reputable salvage dealer.

Thanks for the opinions guys, I thought it was a pretty good deal and I feel better about going after it now!
Where is it?

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Sounds like you are interested too? haha :sing:lmao
No I dont, I have enough bikes sitting at home. Where is it, I know a guy who wrecked his bike, It is sitting at a Salvage yard and it looks just like that. I gave him some parts and If he is selling I want my parts back...That is all

·
T.W.O. (Two Wheels Only)
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You better not! Stay away from my future trackbike! :hammer:FU:rocket

1 - 12 of 12 Posts