Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was installing my clear alternative tail light and after I removed my seat and the passenger seat I put the key in the ignition for some reason and turned it to the on position. The head lights did not turn on. I checked the fuse and it is fine. The head lights turned on right before I took the seats off. Just wandering if someone knew before I put it back together to find out. :?:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
how is the brightness of those tail lights? I'm thinking of getting some but i was holding out until someone else got them first so i could see how they are.

thanks bro

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are brighter than the factory lights and it seems like a good product so far. no problems--easy to install.

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
gcofieldd said:
Ok, it's official I am a dumb ass. :moon
I've done worse things. I believe I still hold the title "Dumbass of the Year".

·
Registered
953 Posts
i like this thread. it makes me feel better about myself. like that one time i forgot to put it in first at a light and killed it twice before i realized i was stilli 5th gear... and that time i forgot to close my cowl al lthe way and it flew off on the freeway... what a shit day that was.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ya, when i first got mine, i accidently hit the kill switch coming to a stoplight and couldn't get it started since I couldn't figure it out so light turns green and people start honking so jumped off an pushed it into a parking lot 20 feet up the road.........took me another 10 minutes to figure it out. check the oil to make sure it was full, that the kick stand was up.....5 minutes for all of that and 5 minutes for scratching my head wondering until I was like.......why don't you check the kill switch asshole.........and there you have it........

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
loki1313 said:
dam then i went to easy on him :mrgreen:
You were nicer than my friends were. They thought it was pretty funny too. I got this emailed to me the day after "The Incident".

Thanks for the love Loki!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts