Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, was just wondering how many ppl on this site have been to the IOM TT?? I'm thinking about doing it, but it's gonna cost me quite a bit, seeing as I live in Australia, and I wanna know if it would really be worth it?
So, if anyone has been, can you let me know if it was good/bad and why??

Cheers, Cameron

·
Registered
347 Posts
hello mate, i cant say i have been. buit it is def something i would love to do.. i am sure it would deffinatley be something worth doing

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
Hi Cameron,
Sorry mate, ive not been personally but i know a few guys who have and they always say how awesome it was. Its seeing the bikes travel at the speeds they do in such narrow built up roads that has really left them in awe of those riders!!!.
im sure some1 who's been will reply, try on other forum area's or even general discussion you might have more luck there!
Peace.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I met a gand of lads last year at the tt who travel over every year from new zealand. They absolutely love it.

The TT is the most spectacular bike race left that hasn't been altered too much with stupid health and safety laws.
Its the only place I know where you can go past the police at 150mph and they give you the thumbs up.
There were some lads last year who went over the mountain first thing in the morning when the police were doing a sighting run and the police actually raced them. When the police car couldn't go any faster the officer stuck his arm out of the window and flagged the bikes past at about 140mph.

An amazing place inhabited by amazing people letting you do amazing things.

·
Registered
103 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts