Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the CA tail lights on my 07 R6 just this saturday. I decided to go with a couple buddies down PCH on Sunday. When we got to main st in Huntington Beach a "PIG" started pulling us over one by one. The Mother F***** said he pulled me over cause my tail light is illegal and he gave me a fix it ticket. :mad: F the POLICE!! sorry if some of you guys a cops but that "PIG" was an A-Hole!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
what, thats bullshyt.. did he say how it was illeagal?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
that sucks. i did notice that when i went to install mine the paper inside the box said for off road use only.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
I recently installed the CA tail lights on my 07 R6 just this saturday. I decided to go with a couple buddies down PCH on Sunday. When we got to main st in Huntington Beach a "PIG" started pulling us over one by one. The Mother F***** said he pulled me over cause my tail light is illegal and he gave me a fix it ticket. :mad: F the POLICE!! sorry if some of you guys a cops but that "PIG" was an A-Hole!!
Bitch please...I find it amusing that your lack of knowledge regarding California Vehicle Code makes this cop an asshole. The fix it ticket is a $10.00 admin fee-grow up.

What he should have done is towed your bike for unsafe operation (for 30 days) then pulled your hair while bouncing his nuts off your chin, treating you like the cocksucker you are. But again, I'm just a stupid "PIG" so what do I know.

T1

·
Registered
233 Posts
this guy needs to get off the forum.. ***** the police.......:YEA:YEA what is this duechebags problem? oh maybe its cause he is legally allowed to abuse peoples rights, my bad, i see his point now..

·
Banned
660 Posts
Bitch please...I find it amusing that your lack of knowledge regarding California Vehicle Code makes this cop an asshole. The fix it ticket is a $10.00 admin fee-grow up.

What he should have done is towed your bike for unsafe operation (for 30 days) then pulled your hair while bouncing his nuts off your chin, treating you like the cocksucker you are. But again, I'm just a stupid "PIG" so what do I know.

T1
fcuking pig!!! go oink oink you donut eating motherfgur!!! :D

·
Banned
2,722 Posts

·
iCrash
1,912 Posts
this thread is funny, try getting your bike inspected w/ an integrated tail light.
its not the cops fault, its yours for not knowing the law when u installed the light. :fact

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
this guy needs to get off the forum.. ***** the police.......:YEA:YEA what is this duechebags problem? oh maybe its cause he is legally allowed to abuse peoples rights, my bad, i see his point now..
I don't abuse people's rights, I violate people's rights. If your going to make a sincere effort to be condescending to somebody, let's do it in the appropriate context, otherwise you just look foolish---I accept your apology.

T1

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts

T1

+ 1

I agree with everything this guy says!!

·
Atom Smasher
861 Posts
Wow, T1 is on fire today.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
Your dealing with b.s cops thats why. The real job aka NYPD dont got the time for tailight tickets.
Yeah...too busy shooting unarmed people that pull out there wallet too fast---or grooms on their wedding day...real my ass....
T1

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
Wow, T1 is on fire today.
It just always amazes me the things people choose to complain about--there is just a lack of accountability with some people on this forum--so if they choose to vent--then I'm more then happy to present the other side of the coin--no charge!

T1

·
Registered
9 Posts
In NJ you don't even need blinkers. NYPD doesn't give anyone a problem with exhaust or lights cause EVERYONE has them, i don't know where you got your info from but I live here.

·
Banned
660 Posts
It just always amazes me the things people choose to complain about--there is just a lack of accountability with some people on this forum--so if they choose to vent--then I'm more then happy to present the other side of the coin--no charge!

T1

seriously though why do cops like donuts so much?? :D i like donuts too but damn everytime i go to a donut shop its always full of cop cars!!! IQ of an average cop is something like 140 or something like that which means to become a cop youd prolly have to be a NERD and thats why i understand why they always act so tough...theyre just gettin back at people for being bullied all their lives...gun = added courage take that piece out and ill beat the living crap out of ya you fking pig!!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.