Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Its a GREAT time to buy Alpinestars, Icon and AGV - Round 1!

980 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Disco 
#1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that right now is a GREAT time to buy Alpinestars, Icon and AGV products from Cycle Sector! We carry the entire line of brand new 2011 products as well as their best sellers and awesome closeout deals.

If there is a jacket, helmet, gloves, boots, pants, ect that you have had your eye on, please let me know! In most cases we can also offer free shipping.

Thanks guys! :cheers

D

#2 ·
Hey man I've been doing some research but you may know best. I'm lookin for a new backpack. I ride my bike to class everyday so it needs to hold a 17'' laptop but I don't want anything to bulky or rigid so I can carry it with me to class. I know you guys have a pretty good selection but didn't know if you had any recommendations.

Thanks, Nathan

#6 ·
Hey Nathan,

I know the perfect pack for you! This is my setup, the Kriega R20, with the Kube Pocket in the front and the Kube 4 for my laptop. The backpack hold the laptop case perfectly, and leaves enough room for more stuff although it can be cinched down with the straps to make it tight so it keeps everything in place and doesnt look bulky. I take this thing everywhere.

Its designed for motorcycle riding and takes much of the weight off your shoulders so its really comfortable to wear. Also the Kube Pocket in the front is great for keeping my cellphone handy. These packs also have a 10 year warranty.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.