Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
7,434 Posts
same way you post a pic in the thread....

You have to go to "profile" and add it in your sig file tho...

· Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have BBCode on, Smilies on, and HTML on and it still does not work

it is typed in like this

except i have no spaces. i put the spaces in this post so it would show lettering and not the picture, again i have no spaces when typed in signature box where i change my info.

· flyin' hawaiian
2,800 Posts
okay i dont think none of the posts above is gonna do it. i had trouble with mine also a few months back because i wanted to change it.

try these steps and see if it works.

1) copy the url of the image you want.
2) as you are reading this scroll up this page to the "profile" link. its up there between the Usergroups and No new messages link. click on the profile link.
3) look for the space to type in the url for your sig. now paste the url of the pic with the
after. remember no spaces between the img tags and url.
4) then scroll to the bottom of the page and click submit.
5) then if you click on "your account" and look for your sig. there should be a set of numbers and letters in the img tags.

it should work. i couldnt figure it out before. i pm'd dj, pen, loki and just about all the regulars here, no one knew. then i accidently figured it out.

post up if it works or not. i want to know if i am missing something.

· Registered
7,434 Posts
just making sure it worked....
UM...try getting rid of the entire sig file, and then ONLY put the image and tags in there. There is also a limit to how much you can put in there as far as characters

· Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys like my sig, took me 2 hours on photo shop (i'm new to it).
i will probably make another one tonight cause i'm bored.

also is there a "always show signature" button hiding on here somewhere.

and thanks for the help

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.