Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Took a while but be exciting to see what comes in the future now.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
after seeing what Stoner did in the race, and his battle with Nicky, at least Rossi knows that he will be on a very competitive bike. Going to be very interesting to see Rossi on a Ducati, i am also very excited to see Spies on a factory team.

I have heard that Rossi is taking FIAT sponsorship with him, Any word on who is going to sponsor the Yamaha factory team next year? Telefonica making a return?

2011 is shaping up to be a great year, and 2012 with the new bikes will be very interesting as well

·
San Jose Sharks..!!
482 Posts
Can't wait for next year...!! I'm really excited for MotoGP Rookie of The Year Ben Spies. Interesting to see what Rossi can do on the Ducati, Doubt Whoregay will win it next year.

·
blah...
413 Posts
With all the changes, I think there will be more competition out there. He is a great rider and next season will be less predictable. Rossi on the Duc and Spies on a factory bike should make it interesting.
so you don't think he can be competitive? IMHO it's going to be wide open next year. rossi, stoner, jorge, spies, and pedrosa will be up there. saying any particular one of them can't win makes no sense.

·
San Jose Sharks..!!
482 Posts
so you don't think he can be competitive? IMHO it's going to be wide open next year. rossi, stoner, jorge, spies, and pedrosa will be up there. saying any particular one of them can't win makes no sense.
I never said that Lorenzo ''cant" win.. I just said that I doubt he would win. Meaning that it will be a very competitive season and un-predictable..

·
Custom User Title
4,556 Posts
PEDROSA Will not win :fact He will always have some "fluke" accident happen....or hold the throttle wide open and try making turns :lmao

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
PEDROSA Will not win :fact He will always have some "fluke" accident happen....or hold the throttle wide open and try making turns :lmao
:bowroll

1 - 20 of 22 Posts