Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it been about two months since i took her apart and its finally done, tell me what u think. Shes been through alot. Exchanged the stock black forks for a set of gold forks from a 07. Changed the stock rear shock absorber for a stock absorber from an 08. Replaced the stock levers for a set of pazzos, replaced the mirrors for some greggs mirror block offs. Replaced the rear seat for a yamaha seat cowl. Powdercoated the rearsets, shift link, kickstand and removed the rear fender and relocated the tag to the swingarm. Pictures can be found at the link below.

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/wiggins-r6/

·
Banned
660 Posts
Well, it been about two months since i took her apart and its finally done, tell me what u think. Shes been through alot. Exchanged the stock black forks for a set of gold forks from a 07. Changed the stock rear shock absorber for a stock absorber from an 08. Replaced the stock levers for a set of pazzos, replaced the mirrors for some greggs mirror block offs. Replaced the rear seat for a yamaha seat cowl. Powdercoated the rearsets, shift link, kickstand and removed the rear fender and relocated the tag to the swingarm. Pictures can be found at the link below.

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/wiggins-r6/
that is a sweet fcking bike...enter it on the ride of the month contest!!!

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
looks awsome! nice work on it!

·
Jet noise in the morning
578 Posts
nice bike...NOW get rid of the can

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
nice work, the bike looks good.

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
great work but be careful with those sliders, ive heard not so great reviews on them

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
NOICE!!! :nocontrol

·
The Patient
340 Posts
Definitely a nice bike. All you need now is the termi slip on from motomummy to finish her off

1 - 20 of 45 Posts