Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today while out on a good ride my friend and I mixed up with some guy on a newer Harley Sportster Nightster. Not a bad little bike. I could tell he was egging us on for a few traffic lights. We got to the last one before a good 2 mile strecth of highway. We pull from the light with this guy on my right and my buddy behind me. I clutched up the best wheelie I have ever done with this dude right next to me (well he was next to me for about .5 seconds....). I am def not a wheelie expert. I have always been able to clutch up second while sitting down and ride it out pretty good since a month after my first street bike. This one was just that perfect wheelie. When the wheel landed I continued to go through my gears. I will admit, this little booger was not to far behind me!! After a while I got in the left lane and he then passed by with a huge smile and a thumbs up. Owell, thats about it. Just my cool experience for my day.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Today while out on a good ride my friend and I mixed up with some guy on a newer Harley Sportster Nightster. Not a bad little bike. I could tell he was egging us on for a few traffic lights. We got to the last one before a good 2 mile strecth of highway. We pull from the light with this guy on my right and my buddy behind me. I clutched up the best wheelie I have ever done with this dude right next to me (well he was next to me for about .5 seconds....). I am def not a wheelie expert. I have always been able to clutch up second while sitting down and ride it out pretty good since a month after my first street bike. This one was just that perfect wheelie. When the wheel landed I continued to go through my gears. I will admit, this little booger was not to far behind me!! After a while I got in the left lane and he then passed by with a huge smile and a thumbs up. Owell, thats about it. Just my cool experience for my day.

wow dude you pulled a wheelie fcking awesome!!! i outta try that one day

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i want 5minutes of my life back burke:rant

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey c'mon we are all dorks once and a while!!! Yea the wheelie was a nice one, but it was also nice to spank this dude on his Harley, and for him to still be respectful and wave/thumbs up.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Hey c'mon we are all dorks once and a while!!! Yea the wheelie was a nice one, but it was also nice to spank this dude on his Harley, and for him to still be respectful and wave/thumbs up.
i actually do that to people sometimes. egg em on at a light start revving it up and look like im gonna go and watch them do stupid shit like pulling a wheelie while i cruise right behind them at 10 mph:D ****ing hilarious ...and to top it off i usually give em the thumbs up just to make sure they know theyre the shizt :toocool:

·
Ride It Like It's Stolen!
1,171 Posts
i actually do that to people sometimes. egg em on at a light start revving it up and look like im gonna go and watch them do stupid shit like pulling a wheelie while i cruise right behind them at 10 mph:D ****ing hilarious ...and to top it off i usually give em the thumbs up just to make sure they know theyre the shizt :toocool:
:lmao:lmao

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
one night after leaving the bar(i worked there) some kid in a mustang was revving at me at a stoplight, his 3 passengers were all hot chicks. Well i revved back a few times and when the light turned green he dumped the clutch stalled the car, i lol to myself as i rode off i could hear all the girls laughting at his dumb ass

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Sweet! I have about 4500 miles on my six and I am afraid to try a wheelie...

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
one night after leaving the bar(i worked there) some kid in a mustang was revving at me at a stoplight, his 3 passengers were all hot chicks. Well i revved back a few times and when the light turned green he dumped the clutch stalled the car, i lol to myself as i rode off i could hear all the girls laughting at his dumb ass
LOLOLOL :lmao

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
Gotts love it!!!

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
ok this is kinda on the same subject:
i was in my buddys mustange a few years ago. and we were out by the welcome to las vegas sign racing this turbo'd eagle tallon.:YEA well he smoked our asses needless to say. well we both flew by this cop at 100+. well we came to the first red light when u get into town. we were in the left hand turn lane and the tallon was in the strait lane. well here comes the cop, he pulls up behind the tallon. the light turnes green and the tallon stalls trying to run (they were drunk as ****) and the cop floors it. RIGHT INTO THE BACK OF HIM:dunce: HAHAHAHA. then the turn light goes green and we just got the **** out of there. :lmao:lmao

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
thats always a good one when the squid revs up his bike or car, and looks like a total loser in front of everyone.
But it's always 500% better when there's tail around!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts