Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
I don't think Burgess' move was the worst kept secret...

I think Vale's move was the worst kept secret! :laugh

But I think it was expected by everybody.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
A good read.... nice to see some confidence... Looks like they are afraid of Honda....

·
Hook 'Em!!!
345 Posts
next year will be fun, but the move back to 1000cc is going to be epic!

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts

It goes without saying that JB has enough experience with Honda to know what they've been up to...
Yeah, that and you dont buy Stoner when you already have Dovi and Dani unless you are really trying to bring the championship home next year. Stoner is going to turn some heads next year, especially if he keeps builiding his confidence with good finishes the rest of this year.:fact

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Y'all need to stop throwin' up my initials... :sing

btw...who says "we'd have that fixed in 80 seconds!"?! LOL It's like saying, "Alright, guys...I'm taking lunch...be back in 17 minutes 39 seconds." :D

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Y'all need to stop throwin' up my initials... :sing

btw...who says "we'd have that fixed in 80 seconds!"?! LOL It's like saying, "Alright, guys...I'm taking lunch...be back in 17 minutes 39 seconds." :D
Initials? Your last name is "Bitch???" :eek5

When you're the real JB, you can say sh!t like 83.14159265358979 seconds and get away with it... :fact

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I think three significant figures may be as far as I would have confidence, at least at the 95% interval.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
LOL I'm serious! I don't think I've EVER heard ANYONE other than a cal tech mention anything about 95% confidence level! :cheers
Yeah, I took stats a couple of times....:laugh and I used to shoot the shit with our scale calibrator guy when I worked at the creamery.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Yeah, I took stats a couple of times....:laugh and I used to shoot the shit with our scale calibrator guy when I worked at the creamery.
LOL And I bet the root substrate of that entire concept was over the scale calibrator's head...

...it's over mine! It's stated on all our cal certs, but I swear, ever since I was was in school I've never had a true understanding what exactly what it means. But, then again, I don't think many cal techs do!

I bet Burgess could 'slpain to me, though... :laugh

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I take it neither of you recognized Pi...
Pi is only 3.14xxxxxxx, not 83.14xxxxx:fact Dont make me take a fibinacci in your pi....:laugh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts