Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im planning to buy a leather jacket thru online since i cant seem to find any store around here...
how does yamaha jackets/alpinestars jacket run? do they run usually small? bigger?
any website that's got good deals?

·
Registered
419 Posts
they are right on the target (Alpinestars) You just have to convert the euro sizes to U.S. sizes. Their are a few European peeps on here that can assist in this. I believe that it is Euro size minus 10. I am a 44 us jacket so I am a 54 in Euro I think!

·
Registered
346 Posts
i would find a store first before you buy it. it you order the wrong side they will charge you 10% restocking fee. nothing can really tell your size for that jacket. so you should try it out before you buy it. try out your friends jacket or store.

:cheers

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
NewEnough.com has about the best return policy ive seen. theyll send ya another size before you even send the old one back to them. theyve also got excellent prices. im not a big fan of alpinestars stuff, i kinda feel like theyre a bit over priced for the quality. for only a few bucks more you could get yourself a Vanson.

but New Enough has all of it, even a clearance rack that always has good deals.

http://newenough.com/index2.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.