Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for strictly a Yamaha TEXTILE only jacket and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one? I have seen some people around the city that have them but every time I search the internet I come up empty handed. Now I know leather is probably better but I hate leather jackets and I absolutely cant stand mesh jackets and, this is why I say I want strictly textile. Only Yamaha jackets I have found of course were leather and one says textile and mesh. Any help would be great, thanks!

·
I can't wheelie :(
16 Posts
I do believe while browsing motosport.com a while back while looking for mine I came across one with the Yamaha logo on it..not too sure if that's still there but you could check.

·
Pobrecitos
19,910 Posts
I am looking for strictly a Yamaha TEXTILE only jacket and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one? I have seen some people around the city that have them but every time I search the internet I come up empty handed. Now I know leather is probably better but I hate leather jackets and I absolutely cant stand mesh jackets and, this is why I say I want strictly textile. Only Yamaha jackets I have found of course were leather and one says textile and mesh. Any help would be great, thanks!
What size are you? I have a textile and leather one and I don't really use the textile, not even in the summer. I might be willing to sell (assuming you are the correct size)

Like this but not mesh.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am an xl i believe. I tried on a large icon mesh jacket a while back and it was to small in my chest area and i couldn't zip it up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be wearing a vest myself to protect my back but i still think that may be a tad too big

·
Pobrecitos
19,910 Posts
I will be wearing a vest myself to protect my back but i still think that may be a tad too big
It will be, one of the reasons I really don't wear it much either.

I'm also a firm believer in leather, so I got one in leather too. The leather one fits like it should. I really only wear it if I had a sweater or hoody underneath.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah i just hate leather. Hate the material in general. The looks and weight of it just all isnt my cup of tea. And the mesh was really heavy and i felt like i was wearing a big ass fish net on my body. I actually want the same jacket you have i just cant find it in textile which is pissing me off lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It will be, one of the reasons I really don't wear it much either.

I'm also a firm believer in leather, so I got one in leather too. The leather one fits like it should. I really only wear it if I had a sweater or hoody underneath.
http://www.2wheelpros.com/joe-rocke...a-large-(xl)&gclid=CKrZ-aaRpb0CFUtk7AodZCwAiw

Hey im wondering if this is a trusted site to order from? Looks to be the exact jacket i want and its not mesh or leather! Only thing that seems fishy to me is the price being so cheap!

·
Pobrecitos
19,910 Posts
I love that jacket you posted but i cant get over the mesh part lol.
Yeah, I hate mesh. I've also seen it do some nasty stuff to skin in an off (like fusion)...

http://www.2wheelpros.com/joe-rocke...a-large-(xl)&gclid=CKrZ-aaRpb0CFUtk7AodZCwAiw

Hey im wondering if this is a trusted site to order from? Looks to be the exact jacket i want and its not mesh or leather! Only thing that seems fishy to me is the price being so cheap!
I'm not sure myself, I try to get with vendors I know. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Thread jack! What are you asking for that jacket? I'm looking and I think a 2XL will work for me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I'll send you a pm, I really didn't have a number in mind. I'd have to check what I paid.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lt doesnt matter anyways that place and every other online store ive found it at is either out of stock or the only size available is a 2xl go figure lol. Guess im gonna have to try to hunt one down somehow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts