Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I ride her hard!!!
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to trackday yesterday, and who happens to show up, Jason DiSalvo. He was riding with the level 3 dudes. All I can say, is that guy is friggin fast!!! Each time he finished a lap, he always passed the guy who was in front of him before he started the lap. He crashed in one of the sessions. Sat out two sessions, while someone else fixed his bike, and went back to dominate the track.

Must be nice to have someone else fixing your bike, while relaxing with your girl (BTW, his gf is pretty hot also), you gotta love being sponsored. Too bad I was riding level 2, or else Jason would have better competition. Actually, I meant one more guy to pass!!!

·
I ride her hard!!!
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What track were you at? Thats pretty cool.
It's called the classic track here at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Fasttrackriders were the ones that put together the trackday, and they're also sponsored by Yamaha. So I'm sure Jason got the "special treatment".

·
Registered
886 Posts
thast some kool shit i was out there in vegas this weekend my boy told e about some track up there ... wanted tto go check it out by some how i ended up at cheetahs

·
I ride her hard!!!
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh, good ol' cheetahs. A lot of memories there. :hump

Anyways, it was amazing watching Jason go around the track as fast as he was going. Where I watched from, there's a long straight going to a 90 degree turn. Where the level 3 guys started breaking to get ready for the turn, on one pass, Jason came down from his wheelie at that point and made the 90 degree turn with the slightest of ease.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
lvbluer6 said:
Ahhh, good ol' cheetahs. A lot of memories there. :hump

Anyways, it was amazing watching Jason go around the track as fast as he was going. Where I watched from, there's a long straight going to a 90 degree turn. Where the level 3 guys started breaking to get ready for the turn, on one pass, Jason came down from his wheelie at that point and made the 90 degree turn with the slightest of ease.
that is crazy.... I guess that is why he is sponsored!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts