Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was a photographer there (other than Jennings's) that was taking pics and sharing them for free... does anybody know her info? looking to make a donation for her work and see these pics whenever they come up... does anyone know where she'll post em?

·
Parts Pimp
26,455 Posts
her name on the r1 forum is fotogurl I think ... something along those lines, she got married at the track this past wknd, epic wedding
:eek5

That's a bad bitch!!! My girl needs to recognize!

Lemme know if you find anything out bro. We were down there in January and I think she had some pretty good T1 shots from the spot I saw her in

·
Forum Moderator
3,097 Posts
Both fotogurl and Netjester took pictures. They will have links posted up soon in the Jennings thread on the R1 Forum.

·
Pastor of Muppets
1,460 Posts
Both fotogurl and Netjester took pictures. They will have links posted up soon in the Jennings thread on the R1 Forum.
:werd

All the chatter is over on the r1 forum.

Fotogurl said it might be a while before she gets the pics up but threw up some nice teasers.

I think netjester said he won't. Be back till later this week. He said to email him for a link to the pics. Hit me up if you want his email.

·
Forum Moderator
3,097 Posts
Yeah, I talked to netjester and he said he will post the link. There was a photographer who works out of JGP. Not for sure, but I think he was taking pictures too; however, his are pretty expensive. His link is www.superbikepix.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts