Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
just waiting on brake pads and the bike will be g2g. the weekends of Sep 30 and Oct 6 look good for me, I might try and do both. I'm installing a hitch on my roommates CRV ?
We have the weekend of Sept 30 booked for a private track weekend for all 4 days. If you go the weekend of the 6th though I may be down for that as well. :nocontrol

Also, I've heard that Jennings has replaced ALL of the electrical power to the paddock so it shouldn't be an issue any longer. They also repaved the track from the entrance of T8 to the exit of T9, so no more gouged up track... yet anyway, lol. A lot of upgrades going on right now. Should be really nice when they are finished.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Also, I've heard that Jennings has replaced ALL of the electrical power to the paddock so it shouldn't be an issue any longer. They also repaved the track from the entrance of T8 to the exit of T9, so no more gouged up track... yet anyway, lol. A lot of upgrades going on right now. Should be really nice when they are finished.
whered you hear that??
Seems like they would repave the faster sections of the track vs the slowest.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
whered you hear that??
Seems like they would repave the faster sections of the track vs the slowest.
A friend sent me some pics. I guess they went with the worst conditions first. I thought they were repaving the whole track but obviously not. Slight bump going into T8 but he said it was nothing to worry about and plenty of grip.

·
MIL-SPEC RACING
108 Posts
Somehow all my valves are in spec. This will never happen again. Tomorrow I'll change the spark plugs and bleed the brakes. I'll drive up to Jennings Saturday.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I’ll be showing up Sunday Morning. Please Let me know if there aren’t any concrete pads when you guys get there.

This is what my bike looks like:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts