Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick mini-review. These showed up today from NewEnough and I rode with them for about 3 hours.

They're excellent. The fit is juuust a little long (I ordered the XL's and am 5'10 with a 30" inseam) but with boots on it's no big deal. I might get them tailored anyway but it's not really a problem (but worth mentioning).

The pants themselves are supremely comfortable. It's nice out up here so I took the liner out immediately, and with shorts on underneath they were just about perfect. I unzipped the wrap-around venting and it worked very well at keeping me cool. The waistband is all sorts of adjustable, and there's velcro at the bottom to tighten them up around your boots.

The kneepads and hip armor are unobtrusive as well, and they zip right into my Cortech jacket. The knees do the usual dive-to-your-shins thing when you're standing up, but in a riding position they're spot on, hardly noticable and very comfortable as a whole.

All in all, I'm very happy with 'em, and with Newenough for getting them to me in less than 3 business days.

·
I like bbq sauce on my R6
2,146 Posts
According to their sizing chart you shoulda gone with a large. I think that's your issue. How's the waist?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 36-ish inch waist (haha, probably closer to 38 after this winter, drank too much dark beer), but I like them a little big so that I can wear shorts under 'em. The waist on these is absolutely perfect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts