Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just got my Joe Rocket Phoenix gloves in today, and road with them and wow, they are amazing. Granted I have ridden -or worn for that matter- any other gloves, but now I don't need to. They are great and I had to special order my XXL gloves (you know what they say about big hands eh, lol) but, it's worth it. SWEET SWEET STUFF THESE ARE!!!

-Solace

:jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Glad you like you gloves. One question though. If your first pair of gloves feel like second skin, will your third pair of gloves feel like four skin? :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Sorry, just couldn't pass that one up......

·
Registered
106 Posts
penfold said:
Glad you like you gloves. One question though. If your first pair of gloves feel like second skin, will your third pair of gloves feel like four skin? :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Sorry, just couldn't pass that one up......
lolololololololollol guuuudddd onnneeee :lmao :lmao :lmao
sounds like sum sweet gloves!!! i still need to break in my icons!!

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
whats a fourskin. i know i dont have one so can u tell me. :?:

good to here about some good gloves cause im lookin to get some gloves myself. :cheers

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am looking for some new gloves and tried on a pair of phoenix they do feel pretty comfortable. When i was in WA state (colder) i bought some joe rocket hard drives... fit great but after a few weeks the inside liner started shifting so bad it took Forever to get my hands back in them. The fingers would bunch up. I believe the inner lining just has some sticky stuff to hold them inside the glove and thats why it is so hard to get them straight again. I washed the inner lining only in some dishwashing soap and once it dried i could finally get lining back in. still shifts but goes back in with ease now. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
524 Posts
loki1313 said:
whats a fourskin. i know i dont have one so can u tell me. :?:
It's that piece of your pecker that the docs cut off when you were born loki. If you're still confused let me know and I'll draw a picture. :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts