Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My other bike has 6wheels
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new jacket will be coming in next week and as soon as it is here my other jacket will be for sale. The jacket for sale is a Joe Rocket factory race replica Yamaha leather jacket (SIZE 44). I am about 5'11" and weigh 160lbs and it fits nice. It is in nice shape overall. The leather is excellent and not brittle at all. I kept the leather clean and moisturized and it was always stored in a closet on a hanger when not in use. There are two minor imperfections that I want the buyer to know about. There is a very small spot on the front where the white dye has worn off on the gas tank of the bike, and on the shoulder there is a slight scuff mark on the leather and plastic vent. The scuff is not deep or very noticable, especially when you're on the bike, but I would like the buyer to know all of this before they buy so there are no surprises. I was told that a leather shop or shoe repair place could put some leather dye on these two areas, but I never had it done because they aren't that noticable to me. I would like to get $150 OBO + shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can do paypal for payment. Thanks.

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a heads up for you, I believe a couple months back another forum member was selling his size 46 jacket and I don't think that it ever sold. You might want to check around in some of the older posts.

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone is still interested, the jacket is not sold. The last person that said they wanted it never got back in touch with me, so if anyone here wants it, it is still up for grabs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts