Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Joe Rocket Yamaha Leather Jacket $150

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Nivekk 
#1 · (Edited)
My new jacket will be coming in next week and as soon as it is here my other jacket will be for sale. The jacket for sale is a Joe Rocket factory race replica Yamaha leather jacket (SIZE 44). I am about 5'11" and weigh 160lbs and it fits nice. It is in nice shape overall. The leather is excellent and not brittle at all. I kept the leather clean and moisturized and it was always stored in a closet on a hanger when not in use. There are two minor imperfections that I want the buyer to know about. There is a very small spot on the front where the white dye has worn off on the gas tank of the bike, and on the shoulder there is a slight scuff mark on the leather and plastic vent. The scuff is not deep or very noticable, especially when you're on the bike, but I would like the buyer to know all of this before they buy so there are no surprises. I was told that a leather shop or shoe repair place could put some leather dye on these two areas, but I never had it done because they aren't that noticable to me. I would like to get $150 OBO + shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can do paypal for payment. Thanks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.