Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
My R6 eats you.
7,565 Posts
I put the GoPro on my helmet once on the street and felt a ton of resistance, how bad was it out on the track?

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put the GoPro on my helmet once on the street and felt a ton of resistance, how bad was it out on the track?
That's why I only ran it two sessions. It wasn't bad in the corners cause I was moving my head so much anyways but ~135 on the straights it was extremely unstable.

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
None of the TX track owners are resurfacing their tracks (havent done it in the last few years I've been there), good tracks but like u said, all of them need resurfacing :fact
ECR is pretty good about patching the rough spots. They did some work there last season iirc. But as far as both the MSR courses, the could use some TLC

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
Lookin' good out there, man! I only hope that there's a good photog out next time I'm at the track. The one and only time I've been the photog wasn't exactly on top of their game...and it showed in the dookie pics (bad angles, horrible zooms, etc)

I'm jealous!

:toocool:

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lookin' good out there, man! I only hope that there's a good photog out next time I'm at the track. The one and only time I've been the photog wasn't exactly on top of their game...and it showed in the dookie pics (bad angles, horrible zooms, etc)

I'm jealous!

:toocool:
This guy does amazing work. Check him out >>> :fact

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Nice looking pictures there. How smooth is that track because I notice that almost every turns have cracks or repairs made to it. Looks kind of scary to me coming into a turn and seeing all those cracks in the turns.

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let your suspension worry about those cracks and if you can't handle shakes and bumps then :sing....

:)
Stock suspension won't take care of everything. It is set up for my ht/wt at the track and it was still pretty rough. The Hyperpro took a lot of the head shake out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts