Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pictures from 10.30.10 at MotorSports Ranch Houston

First time on the new bike :D I must say, the difference between the 2nd nd 3rd gens on the track is amazing. Soo smooth

And Here's the video from the helmet cam

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
I put the GoPro on my helmet once on the street and felt a ton of resistance, how bad was it out on the track?

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
None of the TX track owners are resurfacing their tracks (havent done it in the last few years I've been there), good tracks but like u said, all of them need resurfacing :fact
ECR is pretty good about patching the rough spots. They did some work there last season iirc. But as far as both the MSR courses, the could use some TLC

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Lookin' good out there, man! I only hope that there's a good photog out next time I'm at the track. The one and only time I've been the photog wasn't exactly on top of their game...and it showed in the dookie pics (bad angles, horrible zooms, etc)

I'm jealous!

:toocool:

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lookin' good out there, man! I only hope that there's a good photog out next time I'm at the track. The one and only time I've been the photog wasn't exactly on top of their game...and it showed in the dookie pics (bad angles, horrible zooms, etc)

I'm jealous!

:toocool:
This guy does amazing work. Check him out >>> :fact

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Nice looking pictures there. How smooth is that track because I notice that almost every turns have cracks or repairs made to it. Looks kind of scary to me coming into a turn and seeing all those cracks in the turns.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts