Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ROTM is sponsored by Bullseyevinyl.com, and they will be providing every months winner with a R6-Forum.com ROTM decal that shows the month and year you won! Pic and chose any color you want to slap on your bike! Make sure you enter next month!

Example Decal:

www.bullseyevinyl.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone that voted for me this month. This was an extremely difficult month because every single one of the bikes could have easily taken the win. So big props to everyone that submitted!

2008 Yamaha R6

At first all I wanted to do was make the bike as pretty as possible. Then some good friends on this forum (jmejiaa and chief) got me in to the whole track thing. Changed me COMPLETELY!! So my once street build has now turned in to a track build!

Well....here she is in street and track form!

Performance
MIVV Suono Carbon Fiber Slip-on, 08 headers with midpipe installed and ceramic coated, Power Commander III, Fren Tubo Type 4 carbon fiber brake lines, Galfer wave rotor, Driven 520 kit (-1, 0) with EK chain

Safety
Driven Axle Block Slider, Pitbull Rear Spools (gold), Shogun Frame Sliders, GPR V4 damper

Lighting
Clear Alternatives Integrated LED tail light, Custom Plate Mount with LED light, Watsen Design LED Flush Mounted Signals, Custom LED Audi Head Lights

Extras
Bohemian rearsets, Rizoma Lux Grips, Rizoma Radial Sport Mirrors, Carbonfiberworks half tank front fender and rear hugger, CRG shorty levers, JPR Quick turn gas cap, 90 Degree Angled Aluminum Valve Stems, Rims PC'd matte black, Yamaha Rear Seat Cowl, Stomp Grip

Track
Armour Bodies Track Glass - House of Colors Neon Orange and Black (paint by Anthony aka Chief aka Tony's Paint Shop!)

Street B-tch

Track B-tch

·
Track Mode!
817 Posts
Nice man! Congrats on ROTM! How do you like your rearsets? I'm looking for a pair and was looking at Sato. But how do you like the Bohemians? Thanks man!

:cheers

Sent from my R6

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice man! Congrats on ROTM! How do you like your rearsets? I'm looking for a pair and was looking at Sato. But how do you like the Bohemians? Thanks man!

:cheers

Sent from my R6
Thanks man! Bohemians are literally identical to the Sato's and half the price. I love them, and they are top quality sh-t man. I heard about them from a lot of forum members, and ended up getting them last October I think. They are legit, and if I had another bike I'd get the same ones again! :fact

Also...the best part is that you can get parts super fast. If something brakes, I can call up today and have a part in 2-3 days. Bust a part on Satos....see how long you wait for your replacement.

Bohemians are well worth it!

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Congrats brother and thanks to BullsEyeVinyl for hooking up the winners every month. Everybody had very clean bikes, the win could have gone to anyone.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,450 Posts
Congrats man!!

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
The Decal Guy
1,650 Posts
Hey man where exactly did you get the bohemian rearsets from? I looked on Bohemian racing's website. Are they the ones called "Aftermarket"?

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey man where exactly did you get the bohemian rearsets from? I looked on Bohemian racing's website. Are they the ones called "Aftermarket"?
Yup! Just checked though and I don't see them in gold.....odd. You should give them a call if you have questions. Dennis is awesome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts