Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shooo Sheff
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back when I first started riding with an 88FZ750 it always died on me. So much that I always had jumper cables and a set of tools on me. Now with my R6 I don't need the cables but I still carry a set of tools in case something does happen. Today was that day. On my way to work my bazaar unit crapped out and died leaving me with error 39 on the Side of the road. It was early morning so tech support were still sleeping. I didn't want to pay towing fees so I proceeded to remove the whole bazaar harness on the road, or just enough to get to work and home. After about 30 min I rewired the lower injectors back to stock and she fired right up! Not runnin perfect but she still gets to places. It was also 90 out at 8am so having water helps.

Long story short, bring tools all the time and some water!

I have with me both screw drivers, 3/4 ratchet, 5-14mm sockets , 2-12mm Allen heads, shock wrench, pliers. That should allow you to dismantle most of the bike on the road!

:cheers have a good season!

·
Shooo Sheff
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bazaar isn't lighting up. I suspect it died and now I have to buy a new one :(

·
Just lean harder...
883 Posts
That's bazaar......I thought it was was a typo....:nono

·
Shooo Sheff
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loll bazzaz zfi I'm on my phone at work

·
Shooo Sheff
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just realize the thread title is wrong...should be daily-ing..

Yea im gonna send my stuff in to have it checked. However! as I was leaving work I realize my headlights are out! so upon checking I see my headlight fuse was blown...maybe it was the culprit and my bazzaz is okay after all..

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I suspect you had a scotch-lock that rattled loose. Ricky (M3lover) and a few others have had the same thing happen..

Reinstall the Bazzaz but SOLDER any wire-to-wire connections and I don't think you'll have an issue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts