Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Faster than you!
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new imac and was wondering if there is any software other than photoshop that I can edit to make a signature. If not can someone help me photoshop something with my car and my bike?

THanks all

Dave

·
Registered
408 Posts
Dude Talk to Phantom he does the best Sigs not sure what it takes to get him to do one for you and I think GIJoe does them to.

·
Faster than you!
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude Talk to Phantom he does the best Sigs not sure what it takes to get him to do one for you and I think GIJoe does them to.
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sweet setup. My friend has the 24'' imac also. Sexy.

·
Faster than you!
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet setup. My friend has the 24'' imac also. Sexy.
Thanks...I have to say its the nicest computer I have owned. Very quick and streamline. I was a little freaked out by the operating system, just because I didnt know where anything was or how to change and settings. But now its awesome. The screen is so bright and clear next to my HP with a 20" flat panel (poor window's doesnt have a chance). God what a difference.

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
I have the same computer .. takes a little bit to get used to, but Mac has my business now for a long time

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, the iMac is the shit. I got the same one and it only took my 5 minutes to set it up and running form the box. Apple is amazing with customer support and soon will be getting the same PC games one the same day launch.

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
I typically use Fireworks if it's going to go on the web as an avatar or sig. Plus it's easier to use vectors in Fireworks. But using Fireworks and Photoshop together trumps all.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I figure I may use this thread to throw out a plug for linux. If you read these threads and use windows and think to yourself, "huh, it might be cool to get a mac" or get defensive because you like your current windows setup and don't want to shell the cash out for apple products (apple does tend to be more expensive), you are a perfect candidate for linux. You don't even need to scrap XP or vista if you're running it. For ubuntu (and fedora and a few other distributions) you can just dual boot, meaning you can install linux without losing any files or configurations from windows. If you don't like it, you can never use it again. If you do like it but dont want to lose your fav windows programs or still want to play computer games not compatible with mac, just boot windows. It's like having two computers. Best of all, it's free. It isn't quite as streamlined as OSX, but OSX is based on FreeBSD, a linux distribution, so it has the same stability and capability of the Macs for $0.

It's a win-win for everyone.

Apologize for the plug, but I feel like I have to spread the good word about open source.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
congrats on the 24"....... nice set up!

i love my mac, i just got my parents a 24", myself, my wife, the rest of my family uses mac book pro's.

the truth is you don't realize how bad pc's suck until you own a mac.

·
Shazzam!
256 Posts
I got a black macbook a few months ago and I love it! Although at work I still have thousands of windows machines and an arse load of windows servers, so I can't just forget windows, as much as I want to.

But yeah, if you need photoshop for free (as in beer) get the GIMP.

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
I've been an avid Mac user for a decade... PC's are a necessary evil sometimes, so I usually run Windows XP through parallels on the Mac or an old PC. I just got a 8-core Mac Pro (2 quad cores) that should put a big smile on my face shortly...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts