Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Nice jacket but $400, damn....wish i had extra cash like that!!!! I used to like that jacket but then i got a silver r6 instead of the blue!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Awsome find!! I was just gonna buy one from a local dealer for $499, I just ordered it from the site thanx for saving me a lot cash!!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I wanted to get that hardcore, cuz I have all the sponsors on my bike (like they are on the jacket)...but my girl, and everybody else said the all blue Gericke with the Yamaha logos would be better, turns out I'm real happy, and definitely made the right decision, but I do love that jacket!!!!! Check out the galleries here if you want to see mine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the jacket a lot and would have gotten it if it didnt have Buckmasters big number 6 on it. That just bothers me for whatever reason.

·
Registered
728 Posts
malice said:
Thats a dope looking jacket.....kinda looks like mine.
I love my 2 piece suit....havent worn the pants yet though....one of these days when i head out to the track...iI'll fully gear out.
Now THAT is fuckin badass.

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
None of you like mine.. i see how your are :moon

·
Registered
963 Posts
04YamahaR6 said:
None of you like mine.. i see how your are :moon
haha. nah, your jacket is tight too. Good looking stuff. I thought about getting a Yamaha jacket, but if I buy another brand of bike later on down the line, it would look weird.

So I just went with a plain Dainese jacket:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Will have this one soon...waiting to get the cash :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
malice you have a fiull suit you little mofo .. better start coming out with us to the canyons lol i should get my leather pants dilivered tomorrow from alpinestar .. i got the jacket last week ...

·
Registered
274 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts