Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm Travis, new to the forums and new to having an R6. I'm 21 and live in Albany, Oregon. Computer tech/going to college still. I'm 5'8", last pic makes me look really short. Moved up from my 91 Ninja 600 I had last year and the difference in power is astounding, and the weight difference along with riding position is a lot different too. So far I am really impressed with the R6. Basically I wanted a bike that wasn't breaking all the time like the ninja so I bought something newer.

Ok about the bike, its an 04 R6, has -1 +2 spockets, 520 chain, steel braided brake lines, gp suspension, moto gp shift kit/pegs, fender elim. Just over 3k miles on it, clean title, I'm 3rd owner. Need to get a speedohealer since its off because of the sprocket changes. At first the difference in shifting threw me off a bit since its 1 up and 5 down, but I like the shifting pattern now. Overall really clean and well taken care of bike, and thats going to continue. Installing an alarm this next weekend as soon as it gets in.
Need to wash the bike, pics were first day when I brought it home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts