Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put new sprockets/chain on my bike today...WOW what a difference 2 down in front and 12 up in back if you don't know what I'm talking about the sprockets.. have teeth stock my 02 R6 comes with a 16 tooth front so now I have a 14 and in back it comes with a 46 now I have a 58 tooth... just a hint if you guys try and do this or change the chain the stock one doesn't have a master link... you have to cut/grind it off.

·
Registered
32 Posts
So is first/second pretty useless? You must be an astrologist, looking up at the stars. The stock chain does have a master link, it just uses rivets instead of a retaining clip.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
HOLY ****! I take it you like parking lots better than twisties :hammer

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
so basically youve made your bike useless for anything but ow speed stunting?

I can respect that...

I had a friend that put a 62 rear on a giggy 750, he cant go much faster than 45mph

·
Registered
836 Posts
I can respect doing that...

because it indicates a commitment to stunting at controlled speeds, and more than likely off of public streets.

Not everyone rides for the same reasons... I would just like for everyone to strive to represent motorcyclists in the most positive light possible.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ya so now you have a bike that looks more like brittons. we need some pics of this if possible man. also some pics of you stuntin. be safe. :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts