Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been on the R6 forum for about a month now never having signed up. Something about being a member without owning one just didn't seem quite right to me. Anyway I just took delivery of my baby tonight. Its a 2003 Yamaha YZF-R6. It has 14k miles on it and there has been only one owner who was depressed to see it go, needless to say I was quite pleased haha. Was lowsided one time but not much some fairings wont fix, wont be changing them for a while as unfortunate as it is to say im sure I shall drop it at some point in time not if but when.... Anyway I reside in Westchester county and just wanted to say hello to everyone and finally feel like I belong on here:jump

Also will get pics up ASAP

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
:wave

·
Get Some..!
288 Posts
as unfortunate as it is to say im sure I shall drop it at some point in time not if but when....
"There are two types of riders; those who have gone down, and those who will"

It is good that you understand the risks. Just got to avoid taking them now. ;)
Buy the best gear you can afford and wear it religiously. Welcome to the forum. :wave

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Yeah shoot me a message ; might be interested in track days next year; just getting into sport bike world.

Thanks!
NEVER put your number on this forum. Its a very bad idea....:sing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah sorry I guess I should have specified that Westchester County New York :confused: . And yes ofcourse I believe gear is extremely important Full set coming tomorrow.

" Dress for the wreck, not the ride" - best quote ive ever come across.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome and I agree with the gear comments get at least helmet, jacket, boots, gloves and wear them religiously I do and to be honest you wont mind doing it all the time after a couple times, got my r6 around a month ago and I daily drive it. Remember shiny side up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts