Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
In Search Of...
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... If you're in the MD/DC/VA area, you've probably heard of Pete Frechette... His work is pretty well known here, he does bikes, lids, murals, etc... I had him do my lid, I wanted something different... So TA-DOW! He brought my concept to fruition... And did a GREAT job! The wings are actually a little smaller than they SHOULD be, but that's because the rear air vent would have gotten in the way... I still like it. I added the factory Arai stickers after some thought just to fill the space in a little...

He's a little pricey, but well worth the money... and he's a cool dude to boot.

Can't wait to rep my E-A-G-L-E-S here in Redskin territory! Bwahahahahahahaha...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
That is AWESOME! Love the idea. Looks great, congrats. :D

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
who did your lid.....
i got mine done over at offbeatprod.com

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
not my style at all, but i can appreciate the work that went into it. looks top notch

·
USC
552 Posts
wow i love this helmet....looks nice and simple.
but still it screams.

freaking beautiful.
nice choice man :YEA

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
dude, that is BadAss!! I love it. Somebody on here gave me this same idea awhile back and it stuck with me. I desperately want to represent my team here in Cincy and think a 'Bengals" helmet would be cool.... and probably get some attention when on the bike as well. Yours looks sick. I may just have to contact this guy, although that is more than I was looking to spend

·
Registered
351 Posts
Fly Ealges Fly, on the road to Victory! I love it!!! That is just incredible looking. I am huge fan too, but would have never thought of doing something like that.

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
damn, if ur in md i was gonna say we could ride together, but now that you have an eagles helmet...i dont think i can be seen around you

·
Registered
14 Posts
... If you're in the MD/DC/VA area, you've probably heard of Pete Frechette...
I recently had my helmet work done by Peter Frechette and I actually saw your helmet there getting worked on....That helmet looks even sweeter in person. He does awesome work.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts