Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought nothing would be funner than my e46 m3s, i was completley wrong. i have been looking for a while and finally found a bike i liked. its a 2007 charcoal gray r6 that just turned over 7k when i rode it home. it has a few aftermarket parts here and there. my only problem is my helmet has seen its better days. it has the chrome shield which also makes it impossible to see out of at night, it was bearable before it got all scratched. im looking for a comfortable light helmet under 300, i like the akuma apache because it has the light which i think would work at night with a tinted shield.

·
My "6" is like super size
479 Posts
Shoei RF1000. Cheap! and lol sorry, that thing saved my life - I've since upgraded to their newer model but yep - that's what I think about that. :p

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Welcome. Good choice of bike :fact and i rock a Solid Ornage RF1100 for Track duty and a Suomy for street riding....both are money

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we had a bunch of helmets for the zumas and the other scooters and even know they were cheap helmets you really couldnt tell them apart, even most of the motocross helmets. are helmets more of a bias or actual diffrences in the helmets?

Attachments

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Nice buy man, charcoal is a sexy look

·
Needs more Motorcycles
120 Posts
good choice. yes cars are fun but bikes are a whole different kind of fun! try trackdays and you might even sell your car to feed the addiction

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts