Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 2008 R6 so I figured I would join a forum to learn everything I can and meet other R6 owners and just learn from people with more experience with these bikes. I have been looking into mods that I can do but my bike seems to already have a fair share of them done and done very well.(I like to double check to make sure things were properly installed) lol just trying to find a few more things to do.
List of things done includes:
Scotts stearing damper, GYTR slip on, Power Comander III, 1.5" lowering link (personly like this lol), Integrated LED tail turn signals, flush mount fronts, Xentec HID, Double bubble wind screen, adjustable levers,...... ect Im sure Im missing somthing lol. But yea in just interested in a few other thing i would be able to do. i have already order the Graves Motorsports smog block off plates waiting for them to come in. so if there any sugestions on where to go from here any sugestions would be much appreciated thank you.:toocool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few pics of my new bike

Attachments

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
:wave

·
Dangerously Irish
9,506 Posts
:wave

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are a couple of pics I have taken. Note my special parking place at work :sing . So far I have put my Graves smog block offs on much beer was consumed lol thanks to bluerebel's thread great step by step instructions. Graves doesnt send the best instructions lol. I installed some Driven D3 grips. Most importantly i got the Hot Bodies fender eliminator put on it, much beter than the swing arm mount that was on the bike when I bought it. :toocool: I really think i like working on the bike as much as i like riding it. Now i just gotta find some more stuff to do :lmao

Attachments

·
New Rider
38 Posts
Hey man welcome, you are from my neck of the woods. I am from the downriver area but live in TN now. Maybe we can chat it up next time I am in town and talk about the bikes. Keep the part you upgrade from and I might be buying some since this bikes I have needs some help. :cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man welcome, you are from my neck of the woods. I am from the downriver area but live in TN now. Maybe we can chat it up next time I am in town and talk about the bikes. Keep the part you upgrade from and I might be buying some since this bikes I have needs some help. :cheers
Yea man hit me up next time your in town. What area of downriver area you from its such a broad area :lmao Im not sure if my parts will help you much being that mines an 08 and yours is a 02 but hey im always down to help :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.