:jump

Got the devil OVO from hammy with the UFO lights. :mrgreen:
Anyone know when I should expect to see the stuff at my door? :?:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
BlackWRX02 said:
Anyone know when I should expect to see the stuff at my door? :?:
how about yesterday? hammy is really good about getting his products to you pretty fast. I had mine in like 3 days to my door. depends I guess on whether or not he has them in stock or has to order it from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i ordered my pipe from his this morning and he said it'd be here friday but i live in cincinnati, which is just down the road from akron.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You'll like the exhaust... i love my devil exhaust.. have fun with the UFO lights. muah ahha ahha.. that bitch was time consuming to take apart..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the UFO lights are gonna be a bitch to install I think. Oh well, they look great :mrgreen:

Hopefully I'll have it for the weekend maybe?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I put the Custom LED integrator into my tailight and I didn't think it was that bad. the toughest thing is to not cut to deep around the lense cover and thats the part that takes the most time. if you go to home depot and get some #40 cut off wheels for your dremel or whatever rotary tool you have, they are nice and thin and cut thru the plastic easily. I picked up a combo pack of all different sized cutting wheels and grinding wheels for my dremel for like $9 and they wanted $5 just for 40 of the #40 cutting wheels. In the combo kit, you get like 12 assorted things. its worth the $ IMO.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
penfold said:
I put the Custom LED integrator into my tailight and I didn't think it was that bad. the toughest thing is to not cut to deep around the lense cover and thats the part that takes the most time. if you go to home depot and get some #40 cut off wheels for your dremel or whatever rotary tool you have, they are nice and thin and cut thru the plastic easily. I picked up a combo pack of all different sized cutting wheels and grinding wheels for my dremel for like $9 and they wanted $5 just for 40 of the #40 cutting wheels. In the combo kit, you get like 12 assorted things. its worth the $ IMO.
awesome, thanks for the info.
I'll have to see what I have here. I've been fooling around with the angel eyes idea so I have a few cut-off wheels layin' around.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I got mine last night and it was well worth the day and a half wait. :boob

You'll be very satisfied with what you get. Good things come to those who wait...

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
HERE

These pics don't do it any justice. I will take more pics tomorrow when its 90 and sunny out and i'll get a sound clip of what it sounds like at the 4 different tunes its supposed to put out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anybody got pics of the devil fitted to their bikes? Blueflame are the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with, if the devil looks good I will cancel my order with blueflame

·
Registered
963 Posts
There's tons of pictures in the image section with the devil attached. there should be sound clips in the exhaust section too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts