1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
so pissed i paid 650 for a used one now

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey corey are you guys able to sell replacement cans for a full Leo Vince CF? i rashed up my can on the track, looks ugly, functions 100%, but it bothers me mentally! haha! Basically just need another can for a 2007 R6 Full Leo Vince CF. Thanks in advance

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
Man if i only had $700 :nocontrol

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Wow what a deal! Do you think the guy matching graves prices would use this lol

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
I paid a teeny bit more for my new Leo, oh well. Still got a smokin deal. I feel bad for those that paid 1200+

-Ant.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Wow what a deal! Do you think the guy matching graves prices would use this lol

He's not a guy, he's the guy that runs this forum and is top level at Graves motorsports. Yes, he's matching these insane prices. I got my full Works Ti Graves system from him and its on the way as of now :sing, cant wait to get it :fact

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
No full Leo's for the 600CBR, eh? :)

It's ok, your slip-on is tempting....

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Damn it!!!! I just spent $1900 yesterday. If only I didn't have to pay $700 for child support this week. Any idea how long this will last Corey? Or is it just a while supplies last type of deal?

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
check out leovinceusa.com and pm us a part number and we'll see what we can for you :)
Nononono, don't say that. I can't spend that kind of money right now. My b/f would KILL me.

·
Wheelie NooB!
175 Posts
omg and this is with either carbon or titanium end cap for $700 shipped? :eek5:jump

I just got rf-1100 for my birthday 2 days ago...of course this came up right after it blah!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts