Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
WATCHOUT...I'll be back
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know somebody had already had this problem and I was searching for an answer what it can be, but was not able to find the thread. If someone knows the link, point me to it. TIA

But here is my finding. Last week it was to hot to ride. It was hitting around 90-100 degrees, so I basicly left my bike covered and kind of under the sun for a week. But now that it is looking good to ride, I was checking it over before I ride and I saw some spots around the circle cover on the picture attached. I changed the oil about two months ago and did not notice it then when I check the bike before I ride. But since last week heat wave, now I check my bike again and notice this. It is really light spots, but I am just concern. Can anybody give me advice on what to do or should I drain some of the oil. I check the dipstick and it is fine in the middle. So please advice me on what to do.

I also wanted to ask, if that is happening what damage can it do. I know something, but I would like to know. And I should take care of it right away. So give me your advices. Thanks

Attachments

·
WATCHOUT...I'll be back
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I will just change out the oil. But I would like to know what can get damaged if this is happening. I know I just noticed this, but I would like to know what could have caused this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts