Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yutter Ugghher
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have put alot of time and money into my bike but im getting to busy now w/ work to mess around w/ it and part it out. Next summer I plan on getting an 11' R6 or a 10' Duc 848. SOOO my question is, what do you think I can get for my 08' carbon 6 w 10300 miles? I could put the list of shit I have done to it but do you think I could easily get $7500 for it?? heres just a quick pic again....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
I'd part it out man. You made that bike unique to yourself, so it'll be hard to get someone else to buy YOUR unique bike. Plus, you wouldn't get nearly enough money for all the special stuff you've got on there.

Just my .02

·
Yutter Ugghher
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd part it out man. You made that bike unique to yourself, so it'll be hard to get someone else to buy YOUR unique bike. Plus, you wouldn't get nearly enough money for all the special stuff you've got on there.

Just my .02
then it just might be my track bike for next year cuz I really dont have anytime to part it out....

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts

Just my .02
:fact
Ill take some of that carbon off your hands if you decide to PO

·
2,121 Posts
Ugh it makes me sick they make the lower belly fairings for the newer models but not the 06-07. Like someone said you made it YOURS! IMO though I think you could easy get that much out of it... Its a super sick bike

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Why would you get a 2011 when its the same.

·
Yutter Ugghher
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why would you get a 2011 when its the same.
to get a brand new one for street use and to have one strictly for track :secret

Wait, you're gonna keep the carbon on there for track use??!! HELL NO! Take the fairings off and sell em.
oh I will at that point, i would never keep em for track use...lol but like i said, i dont have time to part it out right now so i will if it doesnt sell when i have time to do it.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
ill trade you my 6 its an 09 but pretty much the same as the 11..lol jk....kinda

but i would part it out yeah it will take some time but youll end up getting more money than just trying to sell it. thats a sick 6 though

·
Yutter Ugghher
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill trade you my 6 its an 09 but pretty much the same as the 11..lol jk....kinda

but i would part it out yeah it will take some time but youll end up getting more money than just trying to sell it. thats a sick 6 though
thanks bro :D its definitely different... i like how it came out but i dont think i would go full carbon again, maybe just accents here n there

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
2011 848 Evo :)
Sold our first one at the shop yesterday. Literally didn't even get out of the crate before it was sold.

As stated above, you should probably part it out, it would be hard to find someone to appreciate the "Uniqueness" of your bike as you do.

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Just buy a hooked up track bike for 5k...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts