Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this happens a lot and its nothing New...but I was coming back from school going I85 south, I was cruising at 85-90 and some Jerk hole (probably on meth and thought I was a giant spider or something) in a Toyota Tacoma started to tail gate me and I switched lanes to get out of his way. However, the psycho changed lanes and started fallowing me for about 1/4 mile,then he decide to cut in front of me using the side emergency lane and used his windshield wipers to throw water back at me. (I don't recall cutting off anyone at any point during my ride)
My reaction was WTF! and I fallowed him a bit to try to get his license plate number...but then just my luck a HWY patrol cruiser pulls behind me so i slow down...to take an exit. The cop doesn't fallow me.... It was like out of some psycho killer movie. Events like this really brings you back to reality and how F***ing retarded some people are. ie.cagers :cuss :curse :bash
Anyways sorry to bore you guys!
Ride safe out there guys!

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Noodlestorm said:
i'm gonna make sure i install that mini gun on the front of my bike for people like that. :popcorn:
i thought all yamaha riders have killer ninja skills. :sing

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Noodlestorm said:
mine got switced with the ability to overpower and sodomize my victims with the grace of a figure skater. :popcorn:
:nocontrol :nocontrol :nocontrol :nocontrol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts