Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I was brought up in a christian church and am a very strong believer...but i do not attend church. i feel it is more important to live a good, healthy, spiritual life 7 days a week not just 1. (i'm not implying that any of you are bad christians this is just how i choose to live.)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Son of a Methodist Pastor (aka PK).

Went through the "rebellion stage" as a youth, but am now a better person for keeping the faith.

With all the @#$ going on in the world, regardless of your religion....we need all the prayers we can get.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang... I had no idea of the number of us on the site.

Well, good stuff, and I've been getting back on the right rode with God. After I graduated I got a little "sidetracked" and didn't do anything horrible, but found out that if you forget God, he'll ingore you, let you have your way, and that will end up messing you up even more. So, many lessons I've learned, and I encourage you guys to get back on that are off, because as some of you said, life IS better with God, definately see changes, and none of this "just happening for no reason stuff... " it's all God guys...

Anyways, any you other guys interested in the faith... well, we're all here...

But I agree with RSixxer about the church... you don't have to go, but it still helps. If you don't go, it's hard to keep on track that way, but it's definately possible, and good if you're able...

Cool guys... keep'em coming (if able of course),

-Solace

P.S. Please excuse some of my language the past couple months and "actions..." I apologize...

·
Registered
712 Posts
RSixxr said:
I was brought up in a christian church and am a very strong believer...but i do not attend church. i feel it is more important to live a good, healthy, spiritual life 7 days a week not just 1. (i'm not implying that any of you are bad christians this is just how i choose to live.)
Same here bro! :cheers

·
Registered
951 Posts
i stopped going to church because of all the political shit that goes on and how judgemental a lot of the people are. some of the people are so ignorent it just drives me up the walls. i'm not saying all churches or people are the same. the people that i met (my age) that went that were so happy and content with their lives were just morons, anyone can act like a spaz on crack. conversating with them was as pointless as talking to a rock.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
In the famous words of Larry the Cable Guy...

"Lord, I appologize"

Well, I aguess I am not part of the group...baptised and raised Catholic, still am, but must admit, I am non-practicing. I do live a faithful life, strong believer, just a bit off track right now...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.