Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old Fart
81 Posts
It's a bit more durable as far as abrasion resistance but the real reason it's preferred over cow leather is tha when it gets sweat soaked and dries out it stays more pliable. Sweat soaked cow leather gets "crisp" and crinkly.

I believe that's the difference.

Kangaroo is preferred especially in gloves.

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
it's also thinner. (better feel through kangaroo)
WAY better feel. I can't exagerate it enough. You can scratch the tip of your finger with your bare finger, and feel ever detail of it on your hand in the glove.

AGG also has HELD gloves and they are so superior in feel and flexibility. AND, the kangaroo really molds to your fingers perfectly. I can type with my gloves on if I chose to.

·
I got yami blue balls
565 Posts
WAY better feel. I can't exagerate it enough. You can scratch the tip of your finger with your bare finger, and feel ever detail of it on your hand in the glove.

AGG also has HELD gloves and they are so superior in feel and flexibility. AND, the kangaroo really molds to your fingers perfectly. I can type with my gloves on if I chose to.
Pics or it didn't happen :D
:poke

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
the phantoms are rayskin palm - even thinner than roo, and even MORE abrasion resistant. :D

get the held thrux will ya man? :laugh

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
it's also thinner. (better feel through kangaroo)

^^^^This. :fact

·
Registered
93 Posts
other thn the benefits that have been mentioned, kangaroo skin has good resistance against sweat. So for people who have sweaty palms, kangaroo skin is good for them. My held kangaroo gloves lasted me 8 years and i have sweaty palms

1 - 9 of 9 Posts