Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With so many reposting of old videos I thought I'd join the fun.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted to post this just to remind everyone that bad things can happen on and off the track. Especially since so many of us got hyped up after watching that 4theriders video.

·
Registered
524 Posts
It's easy to get a sense of invincibility when riding a sportbike, and all that can change in a split second. I hope I don't have to learn that lesson the hard way. This video is a good reality check for how quickly things can go bad when your on 2 wheels :fact

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motorcycle accident videos are a dime a dozen, I like this one because it has racing, stunting and regular street riding.

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
Pretty messed up vid if you ask me.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I love 9 inch nails!

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Anyone pumped up from a video, or a few well placed words, are easily influenced IMO. I'm also sure everyone on this site, hasn't forgotten we are far from invincible on a motorcycle. I'd bet dollars to donuts everyone on this site has ether high sided or low sided in a crash before.

I know I'll be seen as crazy for saying this, but I have high sided hard, hurt like hell couldn't walk for days, it was weeks before I could even drive. but all & all I found the crash as a positive experience. And kind of fun..... till I hit the ground.:sing

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts