Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, another big
to Kneedraggers.com.

I ordered a back protector and a front sprocket. Of course, being the moron that I am... I ordered a 530 instead of a 532. They called me within about 15 minutes of me placing my order online to make sure I ordered the right thing. Obviously I hadn't and they corrected it.

Neither items were in stock, but they had them drop shipped to my door. Both items made it to me in less than a week.

:jump

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
seems like the employees at kneedraggers.com are really into sport bikes too. great way to satisfy customers like myself who just got into it and dont know everything, yet. its assuring to know that a staff like that is actually somewhat looking out for us. they must know the trends or what is a popular selling item for each make and model. my experience with kneedraggers.com has been superb, i will be a repeat customer for sure.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I hav made two orders from kneedraggers. Sprockets/chain set in one order, and a windscreen in another order

Both excellent

Thumbs up from me too.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I too have had good service from kneedraggers.com!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are so many good people to do buisness with... I would hate for anyone to waste their time with the crappy buisnesses out there.

Anytime I have an experience, good or bad, with a merchant... I will post it on here for you guys.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
You know what we need is a forum section for feedback of users as far as buyers and sellers go on this site. That included on top of dj's idea of a certain amount of posts to be able to sell stuff on here would be great.

Like Rocky says, he'll post good results from dealers, lets make that happen and include positive or negetive results from sellers/buyers on this site. This way we all know who is a good dealer to handle with, along with buying from others on this site. I've been buying and selling stuff on online sites since 1998, starting and mostly with www.amsnow.com (snowmobile site), i've never had a problem, but seen many who have. This can be eliminated with dj's idea of required posts and other users feedback.

Dj's idea of required posts is awesome, for example i can list several guys i would buy from no questions already.
jasamb, mikeeh, dj, penfold, cral, solacerye...others on top of those. Don't mean to miss anyone, but it all makes sense, the regulars (as i would say) would not bother me one bit, these guys i could trust to send parts to and await a returned check etc....

It takes alot of trust to sell and or buy stuff on online sites like these, especially after the latest scams going around on ebay etc...

We'll figure something out :mrgreen:

By the way.........P.W.D. (posting while drunk) :jump

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
By the way.........P.W.D. (posting while drunk)
We should have a forum dedicated to PWDs.

I did have a questionable experience from eBay. I ordered sliders from a guy who seemed to have a nice little businss going (lots of posts for the same item)

I got the sliders in a good amount of time, but they were more "generic sliders" than r6 specific. They were good quality and in excellent shape, but for a 99-01 R6, the clutch-side slider should be a tad shorter and flat on the back. Mine were identical.

Installed, the one side sticks aout about 3/4 to 1 inch longer than the other side. Nobody would notice it but me.

I might try to midify the longer one, but Im not sure as it may reduce the strength of it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I won't even take a chance on E-bay.

And unfortunately, there are so few good deals on there anymore... it isn't even worth the gamble. I would rather spend a little extra green and help support a buisness that is there to support riders.

i.e. Shops that sponsor racers, or top notch Forums like this one.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Ya, I agree. Ebay just bothers the **** out of me. I'd rather pay the extra couple of bucks to ensure I'm getting the right thing and it's what they say it is. Plus I have the option of returning it if it's not what I ordered or something is wrong with it, ie, getting generic sliders when you thought you were getting specific sliders.

·
Registered
69 Posts
ahhh i lve in australia what a prick i will never experience the kneedrager.com o well i got a local yamaha dealer just up the road but
they r the ktm dealer too and they take ages to fix your bike and are expensive!

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
I never really had any problems with Ebay, when i had my accident early this year, i got most of my replacement parts there. In addition to the sliders (Shoguns), tank protectors, windshields, etc.
I only had one transaction that went awry when i tried to purchase this forks. Other than that, i will keep checking out stuff on Ebay. I saved tons of dough going through Ebay instead of going to dealerships. But cetain stuff i would buy from real performance parts shop, like Kneedraggers, Hammy, Tobefast, like Dampers, Exhaust, chains, rotors.

I still would check out Ebay for deals on certain things and i have a list of all the sellers that had great experience so far on Ebay. You guys can check them out if you wish and post the sellers.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yup kneedraggerz is the shiaatt!!!!!! I just got my full two piece alpinestars venom suit from them and it only took 4 days!!!(too hawaii)!And i got next day call back to discuss fitting! allwayz will return!!!!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just chiming in to say that I too had a good experience with kneedraggers.com.

I got my order in 8 days, and this was during the holiday shipping insanity.

They have great prices on JoeRocket gear, and free shipping in some cases... definitely good stuff.

:cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Since we are on the subject of good service, I would like to throw in pipecity.com. They had the best price on the equipment that I bought from them, and it came really fast! I would definatly recommend them to others looking for exhaust/performance equipment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts