Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those in the LA Area, just wanting to know if you guys have worked with this suspension shop before. I am interested in getting my ohlins cartridge kit and TTX shock installed by them. I guess they are going to be the people doing the trackside suspension setups for Motoyard Trackdays as well. Any information would help, even recommendations to other suspension shops near the Valley or LA area, that is familiar with Ohlins suspension. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Knology Tuning is owned and operated by Jun Suganuma, I know Jun and his proffesional qualifications very well. And although Graves Motorsports is also expanding its suspension department to be available to the public, I can not pass this post up without giving Jun a good rating. He does good work, is a nice guy, and will help you understand what is going on with your bike if you will take the time to ask him. Jun has a long championship winning history with Yamaha and even Kawasaki before that, as well as a host of other great qualifications. --KG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts